It’s pretty amazing how much of a difference I saw in just the last two weeks of Whole30. On the left is Day 15, and on the right is Day 31. Is that my waist?
Here are my 21DSD/Whole30 results:
- I lost 9.4 pounds.
- As you can see, much of the weight was lost from around my waist.
- I’m feeling less bloated.
- All of my clothes, including undergarments, are loose. You can kind of see the pants are getting baggy in the picture. They used to be tight!
- My back pain has diminished.
- I tend to have much more energy during the day, at least when I get a full night’s sleep.
A few things that I want to work on over the upcoming days and months:
- I’d like to lose more inches and pounds. I’ll try to reintroduce a few things, but plan to go back to mostly paleo for the foreseeable future. Because it really helps with the sugar cravings, I’ll likely stick with the 21DSD Level 3 food list.
- I’m planning to continue with CrossFit 3-5 times each week, and am considering doing the CrossFit Open.
- I’m currently doing a 30-day pushup challenge because I really suck at pushups, and I’m hoping this will help.
- My skin hasn’t been so great lately. I’ve had some itchy, scaly patches on my face. I’m going to try changing my soap, first, and if that doesn’t work I’ll try eliminating a few things from my diet to see if that helps.